Hi there! On this episode, the celebrity lawyer, Mrs. Inemesit Dike (Esq. MCIarb, A.C.I.S) gives us an inside scoop of her journey and shares with us how grit and tenacity has been instrumental in everything she has done - from making it to the New York Bar to taking up space, paying it forward and building a lasting legacy.
- Poverty makes people invisible. Make them seen by lending a helping hand.
- Success leaves tracks. Study it.
- If each one can reach one, then each one can teach one.
- Be bold. Stand out. Wear bright colours. It gives you the stickiness factor.
- When someone says you can't...do it twice and take pictures.
Connect with the Legal Concierge here
Check out the website here - www.thelegalconcierge.org
SUPPORT THE PODCAST WITH A TIP - https://useshukran.com/cr/obakam
Please don't forget to share, subscribe, rate and drop a review of the podcast.
Follow the podcast on Instagram--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/blueribbonpodcast/message