- Sibling relationship outlasts marriages, survives the death of parents and would even resurface after the quarrels that would have sunk any friendship.
- As much as lies within you, treat siblings and children fairly and equally depending on the context you are confronted with.
- Sibling rivalry is not healthy because nothing good comes out of rivalry.
- Seek to understand the personality type of your siblings to have a better sense of how to relate with them.
- Gift giving is huge. Know their love languages.
*PURCHASE A COPY OF A SIBLING'S LOVE https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_sibling_s_love/37396
For a chance to win the give away, follow us on Instagram @blueribbonpodcast and send a dm stating why you want to win the book.
SUPPORT THE PODCAST WITH A TIP - https://useshukran.com/cr/obakam
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/blueribbonpodcast/message